About Shaw Broadcast Services
Shaw Broadcast Services (SBS), a division of Shaw Communications Inc., is one of North America's largest full service commercial signal distribution networks. SBS delivers more television and radio signals to North American cable companies than any other single-source satellite signal supplier.
- Over 460 English, French and multilingual video and audio signals via 52 satellite transponders from Anik F1R & Anik F2.
- Unparalleled service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Regularly upgraded network and operating systems to deliver the highest quality products.
Visit our Operations Centre
News and bulletins
Stay up to date with the latest news and information at Shaw Broadcast.
- December 14, 2018
MPEG-4 Transition Plan — Phase 3 on the Shaw Broadcast Website
- November 9, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan - Phase 3
- July 12, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Steps 5 and 6
June 20, 2018
MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Step 4
- May 16, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Steps 2 and 3
- April 11, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Step 1
- March 1, 2018
- MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 Transition Phase 2
- January 10, 2017
- Transition to MPEG-4 Reminder
To view more bulletins, visit our news archive