About Shaw Broadcast Services
Shaw Broadcast Services (SBS), a division of Shaw Communications Inc., is one of North America's largest full service commercial signal distribution networks. SBS delivers more television and radio signals to North American cable companies than any other single-source satellite signal supplier.
- Over 570 English, French and multilingual video and audio signals via 68 satellite transponders from Anik F1R , Anik F2 & Anik G1.
- Unparalleled service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Regularly upgraded network and operating systems to deliver the highest quality products.
- Over 30 years of experience serving Canadian cable.
Visit our Operations Centre
News and bulletins
Stay up to date with the latest news and information at Shaw Broadcast.
- March 19, 2019
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 3 Step 2
- March 5, 2019
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 3 Step 1
- February 22, 2019
- MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 Transition Phase 3 Version 16
- February 11, 2019
- English PPV Signals
- February 5, 2019
- Drop of All Standard Definition MPEG-2 Signals
- January 31, 2019
- SPM1 SD MPEG-4
- January 6, 2019
- Fox Sports Racing
- December 17, 2018
- Launch of Radio Signals
- December 14, 2018
MPEG-4 Transition Plan — Phase 3 on the Shaw Broadcast Website
- November 9, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan - Phase 3
- January 10, 2017
- Transition to MPEG-4 Reminder
- December 11, 2012
- Esata DVR Expander Now Available For QT-Plus
To view more bulletins, visit our news archive