About Shaw Broadcast Services
Shaw Broadcast Services (SBS), a division of Shaw Communications Inc., is one of North America's largest full service commercial signal distribution networks. SBS delivers more television and radio signals to North American cable companies than any other single-source satellite signal supplier.
- Over 570 English, French and multilingual video and audio signals via 68 satellite transponders from Anik F1R , Anik F2 & Anik G1.
- Unparalleled service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Regularly upgraded network and operating systems to deliver the highest quality products.
- Over 30 years of experience serving Canadian cable.
Visit our Operations Centre
News and bulletins
Stay up to date with the latest news and information at Shaw Broadcast.
- November 19, 2018
- Stingray Holiday Audio Channels and the Fire Log Channel
- November 16, 2018
- AMI-audio Launch Delay
- November 9, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan - Phase 3
- October 22, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Step 11
- September 13, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Steps 8 to 10
- August 16, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Step 7
- August 15, 2018
- Launch of AMI-tv HD, AMI-audio and AMI-télé HD in MPEG-4 Technology
- July 12, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Steps 5 and 6
June 20, 2018
MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Step 4
- May 16, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Steps 2 and 3
- April 11, 2018
- MPEG-4 Transition Plan Phase 2 Step 1
- March 1, 2018
- MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 Transition Phase 2
- January 12, 2018
Sportsnet Regional HD Channels
- November 6, 2017
MPEG-4 HD Signals Available From Shaw Broadcast Services
- January 10, 2017
- Transition to MPEG-4 Reminder
- December 11, 2012
- Esata DVR Expander Now Available For QT-Plus
To view more bulletins, visit our news archive